Monday, January 30, 2006

Fun quotes about dogs....

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.
-Will Rogers

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.
-Rita Rudner

If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise.
-Unknown

My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to $3.00 a can. That's almost $21.00 in dog money.
-Joe Weinstein

If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then give him only two of them.
-Phil Pastoret

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a suggestion.......
If you're dog acts wierd.... monkey see, monkey do!!!

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dog totally compares to the happy dog bedtime prayer! It's a must read.

:)

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

button 125_125_1button