Sunday, January 15, 2006

Roux's Eau de Poo

The border collies were quite frisky this morning, probably because Lindsey and I didn't spend much time at home yesterday. We played ball and Lindsey set out to replace the kitchen cooktop, his home improvement chore for the day.

Both dogs spent some time in the back yard, and then Roux wanted to go out again. She was outside for longer than usual before she came to the door.

I was watering plants throughout the house, and Roux came wiggling up to me. I spoke, and she jumped up, planting her front paws squarely on my shoulders.

I got a faceful of her "surprise," a fragrant brown streak all the way down her white bib.

"AWWWWW," I screamed. "She's been rolling in poop."

Lindsey, never ruffled by such matters, called her over and washed her off as best he could. I can't get the smell out of my nose, so I'm about to light every candle in the house.

Talk about a dog who knows how to command attention. Eau de poo will do it every time!

The grooming salon at Petco doesn't open for another hour. Hope they can fit her in today.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor stinky puppy!

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

button 125_125_1button