Sunday, October 30, 2005

A moment of peace

It's peaceful on Spencer Avenue.

A nice, fall Sunday afternoon.

Lindsey and I played nine holes at Forsythe, also known as MUNY, and the dogs waited patiently for our return. We didn't keep score, thank goodness.... although it may be stated for all mankind that I played with the same ball throughout the game, and Lindsey played with about a dozen.

He took 'em out for some ball tossing, and they returned spent. He then practiced some special obedience moves with Gumbo while I was completing the weekend task of trying to knock down the dust indoors. (I can't believe we pay for a maid service!)

Roux is asleep on the bed. Gumbo guards me from the doorway.

We are so happy, being content together at home. I am so grateful for my family and the border collies who have so enriched our lives.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

I think I actually shot better than Tiger's been shooting lately....

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy. I'm trying to put together a list of sites which help people to find a walking partner in their local area; just like this one 'walking partner'. I thought you might be able to help. Do you know of any other walking partner related sites? Many thanks.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

button 125_125_1button